Sad Day in Fela's Family as Femi Kuti Announces Death of Important Family Member (Photo)

Afrobeat musician, Olufemi Kuti who is the son of Nigeria's legendary musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti has announced the death of an influential family member.
 
Femi Kuti, the son of legendary Afrobeat musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, has taken to his social media accounts to announce the passing away of his influential maternal grandmother.
 
Below is what he wrote on Instagram;
 
"My Maternal Grandmother , who changed my life , by talking sense into me changing my whole attitude positively.Will miss u thanks for the LOVE and CARE (RIP) u will always be in my heart of hearts."
 
In another post on Twitter, he wrote; "I'm extremely grateful 4 the love,care & teachings to be humble,level headed most important to be the musician I am today. (RIP NANNY)."
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment